Saturday, December 8, 2018
The funny thing about craft beers is that there is always something coming out that is unique, and that is what makes it even more enjoyable to try these beers. This is the reason for my latest beer run as I hunted down one in particular, of course though, this led me to find others as well. Check out my video here to see what I found and what I was looking for, and oh yeah, there may be a Rod J Deal or two as well. Cheers, and Let's Get This Unboxing On!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Winter Warmer Fest Breweries Announced
- Cincinnati Based Urban Artifact Brewery Nominated ...
- Campanology Harmony Foretold Pale Wheat Ale Review...
- New Belgium Honey Orange Tripel Review
- New Belgium Sour Saison Review
- Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout Review
- Rhinegeist Wowie Fruited Ale Review
- Beer Unboxing - Goal Achieved And Deals Found
- Rhinegeist Puma Hoppy Pilsner Review
- Urban Artifact Milkman Maple Breakfast Stout Revie...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)