Wednesday, December 30, 2015
Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Monday, December 28, 2015
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Saturday, December 26, 2015
Friday, December 25, 2015
Thursday, December 24, 2015
Wednesday, December 23, 2015
Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Monday, December 21, 2015
The texture was watery and it provided both an okay mouthfeel and duration. But there was nothing that really stood out about it. The beer was decent enough, if you are looking for a beer that will be refreshing with some crispness on the finish. But, with so many pale ale choices, this is just not one that I would probably seek again. As a side note, it did provide some lacing as well.
ABV - 5.7%
IBU - 41
Sunday, December 20, 2015
Saturday, December 19, 2015
Thursday, December 17, 2015
As far as other highlights, the head provides a nice creaminess and leaves behind some nice lacing. The carbonation is perfect and works nicely with the balance between the hops and malts. And as for the texture, it is very nice and dry with a crisp finish that leaves no aftertaste and a wonderful mouthfeel. It is one of their best, no doubt, and one that I definitely would recommend.
ABV - 7.5%
IBU - 64
Tuesday, December 15, 2015
Monday, December 14, 2015
Sunday, December 13, 2015
Saturday, December 12, 2015
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Tuesday, December 8, 2015
Monday, December 7, 2015
Sunday, December 6, 2015
Saturday, December 5, 2015
Friday, December 4, 2015
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- ► 2018 (266)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)
- Chatoe Rogue OREgasmic Ale Beer Review
- Bell's Christmas Ale Beer Review
- Uinta Sea Legs Baltic Porter Beer Review
- Rogue John John Hazelnut Beer Review
- Rogue Morimoto Imperial Pilsner Beer Review
- Sierra Nevada Northern Hemisphere Harvest Wet Hop ...
- Breckenridge Autumn Ale Beer Review
- Rogue Captain Sig's Northwestern Ale Beer Review
- Avery Twenty One Beer Review
- Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale
- Boulder Beer Dragonhosen Beer Review
- Rogue Dad's Little Helper Black IPA Beer Review
- New Belgium Trippel Beer Review
- New Belgium Rampant Beer Review
- Lagunitas Lil Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale
- Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout Beer Revie...
- Rivertown Jeanneke Beer Review
- Lagunitas Brown Shugga Beer Review
- Goose Island Festivity Ale Beer Review
- Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale Beer Review
- Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale Beer Review
- Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA Beer Review
- Red Hook Winterhook Beer Review
- New Belgium Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale Beer ...
- This Past Friday's Haul
- Local Option Blood Ov The Kings Beer Review
- Local Option Bierwerker Dampf Loc Beer Review
- Arcadia Cereal Killer Barleywine Beer Review
- Arcadia Imperial Stout Beer Review
- Arcadia Whitsun Ale Beer Review
- ▼ December (30)