Wednesday, September 27, 2017
Here is my look at the Cherry Gose from Southern Tier Brewing Company. This Imperial sour ale comes in with an alcohol content of 8.3% ABV and is brewed with tart cherry juice. I had not previously seen an Imperial sour ale, so I am looking forward to seeing what this one has to offer. Southern Tier makes some pretty good beers overall, so let’s see how this one delivers. Check out my YouTube video below to see what I think as I run this one down. Grab a cold one; join me, and Get Your Beer On!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- ► 2018 (266)
- HOPii | Your Personal Micro-Brewery
- Beer Review: Southern Tier Cherry Gose
- Beer Review: Crooked Stave Hop Savant Amarillo Bre...
- Beer Review: Magic Hat Brewing Circus Boy Hefeweiz...
- Beer Review: Magic Hat Brewing Zirkus Boy Hefeweiz...
- Press Release: MadTree Launches Pilgrim Cans, Help...
- Press Release: Ale-O-Ween Offers Ohio Craft Beer T...
- Beer Review: Magic Hat Mother Lager
- Unboxing: A New Rod J BeerVentures Custom T-Shirt
- Beer Review: New Holland Mischievous II
- Beer Review: Moerlein Beautiful View Russian Imper...
- Beer Review: Ballast Point Bonito
- Beer Review: Anderson Valley Summer Solstice
- Beer Festivals: Cincy Summer BeerFest 2017
- Beer Review: Guinness Draught
- Beer Review: Guinness Dublin Porter
- Beer Review: Guinness West Indies Porter
- Smuttynose Zinneke | Beer Review | 8.7% ABV
- Beer Review: New Holland Dragon's Milk Reserve: S'...
- Talking Hops: Alpha Acid And Why It Matters
- Beer Review: Deschutes Swivelhead Red
- Beer Review: Thirsty Dog Bernese Barley Wine
- Beer Review: West Sixth Transylvania Tripel
- Beer Review: De Struise Brouwers Aestatis
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2016 (379)