Friday, December 7, 2018
Milkman from Urban Artifact is an American Imperial Stout described also as a Maple Breakfast Stout. At 8% ABV, I found this ale to have a good amount of smoothness with it as the alcohol was hidden well. I will admit though that the Ceylon cinnamon did through me off a little bit in the taste as I was often trying to pinpoint out what it was, as it did add something different. However, overall, this one proved to be decent as there was a good amount of sweetness and maltiness which was expected. The texture was molasses-like as the beer easily just flowed down when drinking. Not a bad beer indeed and for me, 3.75 out of 5, check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on this one. And, if you have had it as well then let me know what you thought by leaving a comment below. Cheers!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Winter Warmer Fest Breweries Announced
- Cincinnati Based Urban Artifact Brewery Nominated ...
- Campanology Harmony Foretold Pale Wheat Ale Review...
- New Belgium Honey Orange Tripel Review
- New Belgium Sour Saison Review
- Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout Review
- Rhinegeist Wowie Fruited Ale Review
- Beer Unboxing - Goal Achieved And Deals Found
- Rhinegeist Puma Hoppy Pilsner Review
- Urban Artifact Milkman Maple Breakfast Stout Revie...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)