Sunday, December 9, 2018
Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout from Terrapin Beer Company is a Sweet or Milk Stout that is a seasonal and winter offering from the Georgia brewery. At 6.1% ABV and 30 IBU, this one actually surprised me at how good it did come through. Pleasant and smooth, this one did well providing a nice chocolate and coffee feel that pretty much did leave me thinking of chocolate milk in a way. It is sweet though, so not sure I would do more than one in a sitting. But it is a nice beer, to break up the routine or maybe enjoy as a dessert. 3.75 out of 5 for me on this one, and if you have had it yourself then please leave a comment to let me know what you thought of this stout as well. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on this dark creamy chocolate ale. Cheers!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Winter Warmer Fest Breweries Announced
- Cincinnati Based Urban Artifact Brewery Nominated ...
- Campanology Harmony Foretold Pale Wheat Ale Review...
- New Belgium Honey Orange Tripel Review
- New Belgium Sour Saison Review
- Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout Review
- Rhinegeist Wowie Fruited Ale Review
- Beer Unboxing - Goal Achieved And Deals Found
- Rhinegeist Puma Hoppy Pilsner Review
- Urban Artifact Milkman Maple Breakfast Stout Revie...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)