Sunday, December 9, 2018
The Honey Orange Tripel from New Belgium Brewing is yet another one from Belgium Reserve Series from the Colorado brewer. This ale carries a 10% ABV and 25 IBU, and for me came through with a nice smoothness overall although the booziness does come through slightly as well. The citrus was there from the orange peel along with a nice touch from the honey. For me, it worked well enough as a Belgian-style beer that I gave it a 3.75 out of 5 and worth a try. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on this ale, and if you have had it before then let me know what you thought by leaving a comment. Cheers!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Winter Warmer Fest Breweries Announced
- Cincinnati Based Urban Artifact Brewery Nominated ...
- Campanology Harmony Foretold Pale Wheat Ale Review...
- New Belgium Honey Orange Tripel Review
- New Belgium Sour Saison Review
- Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout Review
- Rhinegeist Wowie Fruited Ale Review
- Beer Unboxing - Goal Achieved And Deals Found
- Rhinegeist Puma Hoppy Pilsner Review
- Urban Artifact Milkman Maple Breakfast Stout Revie...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)