Sunday, December 9, 2018
Harmony Foretold from Campanology Brewing out of Wisconsin is a cucumber Pale Wheat Ale that I happened to stumble across during a past beer run. This 6% ABV beer highlighted by cucumber from this Wisconsin brewery was enough to catch my attention. There was somewhat of a crisp refreshing quality with this one along with a slight bit of bitterness. The ale also came off as clean and light as the cucumber came out easily in the aroma and taste. Something different indeed and one that I pretty much dug which is why I rated it 3.75 out of 5. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts, and let me know if you have had this one by leaving a comment. Cheers!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Winter Warmer Fest Breweries Announced
- Cincinnati Based Urban Artifact Brewery Nominated ...
- Campanology Harmony Foretold Pale Wheat Ale Review...
- New Belgium Honey Orange Tripel Review
- New Belgium Sour Saison Review
- Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout Review
- Rhinegeist Wowie Fruited Ale Review
- Beer Unboxing - Goal Achieved And Deals Found
- Rhinegeist Puma Hoppy Pilsner Review
- Urban Artifact Milkman Maple Breakfast Stout Revie...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)