Wednesday, November 7, 2018
The Half Pipe Sour Ale from Tallgrass Brewing Company is 5% ABV Sour Ale with an IBU level of 20. With the tasting of this beer, I found this one to have a good solid overall appeal with a decent amount of tartness, but also it did carry some thinness for me and was more dominant in the flavor of a sour apple. There was some acidity and slight bitterness as expected with a pale ale, but well worth a try. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts, and if you have had it before then let me know what you thought by leaving a comment as well.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Mile Wide Leroy American Brown Ale Review
- Thanksgiving Eve Unboxing From The Beer PaTroll - ...
- Tasting Beer - Rhinegeist Dad Review
- Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March 2019
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass 8-Bit Pale Ale Review
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Half Pipe Sour Pale Ale R...
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Raspberry Jam Review
- Impromptu Collab LIVE STREAM! Prairie Bomb (Re-Sha...
- Enjoying International Stout Day With A Mala Vida
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)