Thursday, November 15, 2018
The 8-Bit Pale Ale from Tallgrass Brewing Company is a 5.2% Pale Ale with an IBU level of 46. With the tasting of this beer, I found this one to stack up very good for the style. There was a nice amount of hoppiness with the beer, and overall it carried a nice light body feel to it. There was a good mouthfeel provided and along with being able to pick up the hops there was also a nice feeling of the malts that could also be detected, making a nice overall balance for the beer. Citrusy notes come through rather easily from this four hopped beer and overall it played out pretty smooth. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts, and if you have had it before then let me know what you thought by leaving a comment.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
MadTree Launching New Can: Luna Lux - Dark Winter Beer Alternative Luna Lux white IPA launch party features portable planetarium to r...
- ► 2019 (71)
- Mile Wide Leroy American Brown Ale Review
- Thanksgiving Eve Unboxing From The Beer PaTroll - ...
- Tasting Beer - Rhinegeist Dad Review
- Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March 2019
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass 8-Bit Pale Ale Review
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Half Pipe Sour Pale Ale R...
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Raspberry Jam Review
- Impromptu Collab LIVE STREAM! Prairie Bomb (Re-Sha...
- Enjoying International Stout Day With A Mala Vida
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)