Saturday, November 24, 2018
With this video, I take a look at the Leroy from Mile Wide Beer Company located in Louisville, Kentucky. This beer is an American Brown Ale with an ABV of 5.8%. Personally, I found this to be a solid brown ale that although a little thinner than I prefer, it had great notes and tones throughout from the malts. There was a nice roastiness to the beer along with a coffee feel, and sweet appeal of caramel or toffee-like flavor making a nice mouthfeel overall. 3.75 out of 5 for me on this ale, and would definitely recommend for any Brown Ale fan. Check the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on this one, and if you have had it before then leave a comment to let me know what you thought of it as well.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Mile Wide Leroy American Brown Ale Review
- Thanksgiving Eve Unboxing From The Beer PaTroll - ...
- Tasting Beer - Rhinegeist Dad Review
- Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March 2019
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass 8-Bit Pale Ale Review
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Half Pipe Sour Pale Ale R...
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Raspberry Jam Review
- Impromptu Collab LIVE STREAM! Prairie Bomb (Re-Sha...
- Enjoying International Stout Day With A Mala Vida
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)