The Imperial Stout from Mendocino Brewing Company is no more, but let’s talk about it anyway. This is my look at the beer which unfortunately over the last year had to close their doors, and gone the way of some other craft breweries. This being said, this beer I found to be one of a solid offering that did well encompassing what an Imperial Stout should be. There were all of the qualities that one would seek in this style including the nice feel of coffee and chocolate, and smoothness in the taste from the malts. The aroma provided nice tones relative of the sweetness which carried a caramel feel, and the finish smacked of a pleasant richness making also a nice beer that could also be a dessert. Well worth checking this one out if you can still find it, and if you have then leave a comment on what you thought of this beer. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on this 10% ABV beer!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
MadTree Launching New Can: Luna Lux - Dark Winter Beer Alternative Luna Lux white IPA launch party features portable planetarium to r...
- ► 2019 (67)
- Tasting Beer - Mendocino Imperial Stout Review
- Tasting Beer - Yellow Springs Captain Stardust Rev...
- Beer Flow Live Stream - Let's Drink
- Falls City Beer Classic Pilsner Beer Review
- Beer Flow - Back Live And Pumpkin Beer Yet?
- St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition Beer Review
- Guinness 200th Anniversary Export Stout Beer Revie...
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton Beer Review
- Ale-O-Ween Beer List Announced For Dayton Event
- Harpoon UFO White Ale Beer Review
- Talking Beer and GABF Gold With MadTree Brewing
- Elysian Brewing Superfuzz Beer Review
- MadTree Brewing & Lyft Ridesharing Partner To Prov...
- Sweetwater Brewing Goin' Coastal Beer Review
- Beer Flow - First Ever Malt Beverage Show
- Rare Beer Club Unboxing - September 2018 Beers
- Lagunitas Citrusinensis Pale Ale Beer Review
- Brew Talk: What Does Attenuation Mean In Brewing?
- Golden Road Berry Guava Wheat Beer Review
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)