Monday, October 15, 2018
The St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition from Brouwerij Van Honsebrouck is a traditional Gueuze Lambic that comes in with an ABV of 5% and is the focal point of this review. It is done in the pure tradition of this style which is a blend of young and old Lambics. It is definitely geared toward the experienced beer drinker and for me, I truly did appreciate the style. There was a great feel of apple in the aroma as well as the flavor, a good amount of tartness, and a feel of the carbonation which did add an effervescent tone. There were some notes of dryness and sweetness, but overall I found it to be light, appealing and refreshing. Check out my video to see and hear more of my thoughts on it. And if you have tried this beer, then let me know what you thought of it by dropping a comment below.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Tasting Beer - Mendocino Imperial Stout Review
- Tasting Beer - Yellow Springs Captain Stardust Rev...
- Beer Flow Live Stream - Let's Drink
- Falls City Beer Classic Pilsner Beer Review
- Beer Flow - Back Live And Pumpkin Beer Yet?
- St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition Beer Review
- Guinness 200th Anniversary Export Stout Beer Revie...
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton Beer Review
- Ale-O-Ween Beer List Announced For Dayton Event
- Harpoon UFO White Ale Beer Review
- Talking Beer and GABF Gold With MadTree Brewing
- Elysian Brewing Superfuzz Beer Review
- MadTree Brewing & Lyft Ridesharing Partner To Prov...
- Sweetwater Brewing Goin' Coastal Beer Review
- Beer Flow - First Ever Malt Beverage Show
- Rare Beer Club Unboxing - September 2018 Beers
- Lagunitas Citrusinensis Pale Ale Beer Review
- Brew Talk: What Does Attenuation Mean In Brewing?
- Golden Road Berry Guava Wheat Beer Review
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)