Monday, October 22, 2018
Classic Pilsner from Falls City Beer is a 4.5% ABV all grain lager that for me proved to be a solidly okay beer that for the cost was not bad for what was received. There was a nice clean crisp feel around the beer that I found, some earthiness in the taste with some yeastiness and breadiness on the nose. I did also get somewhat of a corny feel with the beer, but overall it did enough that it had a decent feel. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on this one, and if you have had it then let me know what you thought by leaving a comment.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
MadTree Launching New Can: Luna Lux - Dark Winter Beer Alternative Luna Lux white IPA launch party features portable planetarium to r...
- ► 2019 (66)
- Tasting Beer - Mendocino Imperial Stout Review
- Tasting Beer - Yellow Springs Captain Stardust Rev...
- Beer Flow Live Stream - Let's Drink
- Falls City Beer Classic Pilsner Beer Review
- Beer Flow - Back Live And Pumpkin Beer Yet?
- St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition Beer Review
- Guinness 200th Anniversary Export Stout Beer Revie...
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton Beer Review
- Ale-O-Ween Beer List Announced For Dayton Event
- Harpoon UFO White Ale Beer Review
- Talking Beer and GABF Gold With MadTree Brewing
- Elysian Brewing Superfuzz Beer Review
- MadTree Brewing & Lyft Ridesharing Partner To Prov...
- Sweetwater Brewing Goin' Coastal Beer Review
- Beer Flow - First Ever Malt Beverage Show
- Rare Beer Club Unboxing - September 2018 Beers
- Lagunitas Citrusinensis Pale Ale Beer Review
- Brew Talk: What Does Attenuation Mean In Brewing?
- Golden Road Berry Guava Wheat Beer Review
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)