Sunday, October 7, 2018
Superfuzz is a Blood Orange Pale Ale from Elysian Brewing that is a summer seasonal with an ABV of 6.4% that brings together the flavors of blood orange and northwest hops. I ended up grabbing this one for a make my own six-pack, and have to say that I wasn’t disappointed. A good orange fruity presence was there with the beer, along with a nice feel of the hops. The beer went down smooth without much scratchiness on the finish. A good dry texture of the beer was there as expected, as well as good flavor and aroma overall. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thought s on this one, and if you have had it before then let me know what you thought by leaving a comment.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
MadTree Launching New Can: Luna Lux - Dark Winter Beer Alternative Luna Lux white IPA launch party features portable planetarium to r...
- ► 2019 (71)
- Tasting Beer - Mendocino Imperial Stout Review
- Tasting Beer - Yellow Springs Captain Stardust Rev...
- Beer Flow Live Stream - Let's Drink
- Falls City Beer Classic Pilsner Beer Review
- Beer Flow - Back Live And Pumpkin Beer Yet?
- St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition Beer Review
- Guinness 200th Anniversary Export Stout Beer Revie...
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton Beer Review
- Ale-O-Ween Beer List Announced For Dayton Event
- Harpoon UFO White Ale Beer Review
- Talking Beer and GABF Gold With MadTree Brewing
- Elysian Brewing Superfuzz Beer Review
- MadTree Brewing & Lyft Ridesharing Partner To Prov...
- Sweetwater Brewing Goin' Coastal Beer Review
- Beer Flow - First Ever Malt Beverage Show
- Rare Beer Club Unboxing - September 2018 Beers
- Lagunitas Citrusinensis Pale Ale Beer Review
- Brew Talk: What Does Attenuation Mean In Brewing?
- Golden Road Berry Guava Wheat Beer Review
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)