Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Citra High from MadTree Brewing located here where I am in the Cincinnati, Ohio area is a limited release Imperial IPA that comes in at a nice 9.5% ABV and 120 IBU. Hoppy, tropical and citrusy notes come together well against the maltiness of the beer which provides a nicer than expected smooth sweet appeal. There is some dryness as expected with an Imperial or IPA style in general, but not overly done and just works for this beer. Some booziness does come through, but there is nothing off-putting about it. This beer is always one I enjoy looking forward too and would definitely recommend for any Imperial IPA fans, 4.5 out of 5 from me on the MadTree Citra High. Check out the video to hear and see more on this one.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
MadTree Launching New Can: Luna Lux - Dark Winter Beer Alternative Luna Lux white IPA launch party features portable planetarium to r...
- ► 2019 (71)
- Founders Porter Beer Review
- Beer Unboxing Courtesy of Todd - Let's Take A Look...
- MadTree Brewing Galaxy High Beer Review
- Old Nation Greenstone DDH APA Beer Review
- MadTree Brewing Citra High Beer Review
- Old Nation Brewing Full Earth Beer Review
- Sierra Nevada BFD Beer For Drinking Beer Review
- Founders Solid Gold Beer Review
- Abita Bourbon Street Honey Pale Ale Beer Review
- Tecate Light Beer Review From Cancún - Final One O...
- Bohemia Clásica Beer Review From Cancún
- Bohemia Oscura Beer Review From Cancún
- Thoughts On Macro Beer Squeezing Smaller Craft In ...
- Beer Haul Unboxing From Jungle Jim's - Last One Fo...
- Dos Equis Ambar Beer Review From Mexico
- Dos Equis Lager Especial Beer Review From Mexico
- Beer Flow Asks Are We Still Calling it Craft Beer?...
- Unboxing Of Beer From EricALionsFan - Thanks Buddy...
- Beer Analysis 101: Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Beer Flow It's Been A While Let's Talk And Drink S...
- Magic Hat Barroom Hero Beer Review
- Dogfish Head Indian Brown Beer Review
- Another Saturday Another Beer Run With Glasses Thi...
- Founders Breakfast Stout Beer Review
- Boston Beer Samuel Adams New England IPA Beer Revi...
- Fifty West Coast To Coast IPA Beer Review
- Market Garden Frosty Lime Wit W/ Tangerine Beer Re...
- Ballast Point Manta Ray Beer Review
- Founders DKML Beer Review
- Breckenridge Nitro Irish Stout Beer Review
- St. Peter's Golden Ale Beer Review
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)