Friday, June 22, 2018
The Bourbon Street Honey Pale Ale from Abita Brewing Company, a 9.5% ABV 21 IBU American Pale Ale brewed with honey and aged in small batch bourbon barrels. I found this one to be a bit smooth and full in body, with a good amount of sweetness from the honey. The booziness came through from the additional use of the bourbon barrels, but with it, there seemed to be taking away of some other characteristics that are usually expected from an American Pale Ale questioning if all styles really need to barrel-aged. There was also a lack of vanilla hints, which are usually found in a barrel-aged beer, but overall the beer was solid enough for me that I gave it 3.5 out of 5. Check out the video if you would like to hear and see more on this one.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Founders Porter Beer Review
- Beer Unboxing Courtesy of Todd - Let's Take A Look...
- MadTree Brewing Galaxy High Beer Review
- Old Nation Greenstone DDH APA Beer Review
- MadTree Brewing Citra High Beer Review
- Old Nation Brewing Full Earth Beer Review
- Sierra Nevada BFD Beer For Drinking Beer Review
- Founders Solid Gold Beer Review
- Abita Bourbon Street Honey Pale Ale Beer Review
- Tecate Light Beer Review From Cancún - Final One O...
- Bohemia Clásica Beer Review From Cancún
- Bohemia Oscura Beer Review From Cancún
- Thoughts On Macro Beer Squeezing Smaller Craft In ...
- Beer Haul Unboxing From Jungle Jim's - Last One Fo...
- Dos Equis Ambar Beer Review From Mexico
- Dos Equis Lager Especial Beer Review From Mexico
- Beer Flow Asks Are We Still Calling it Craft Beer?...
- Unboxing Of Beer From EricALionsFan - Thanks Buddy...
- Beer Analysis 101: Arrogant Bastard Ale
- Beer Flow It's Been A While Let's Talk And Drink S...
- Magic Hat Barroom Hero Beer Review
- Dogfish Head Indian Brown Beer Review
- Another Saturday Another Beer Run With Glasses Thi...
- Founders Breakfast Stout Beer Review
- Boston Beer Samuel Adams New England IPA Beer Revi...
- Fifty West Coast To Coast IPA Beer Review
- Market Garden Frosty Lime Wit W/ Tangerine Beer Re...
- Ballast Point Manta Ray Beer Review
- Founders DKML Beer Review
- Breckenridge Nitro Irish Stout Beer Review
- St. Peter's Golden Ale Beer Review
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)