Sunday, July 16, 2017
I decided to attend our recent Beer, Bourbon and Bacon Festival today and following, what is better than a beer run on the way home? So that’s what I decided to do, and here you can check out my video to see what I happened to acquire during the run which ended up yielding some good deals. This is why I keep more than one store in my rotation, because having a variety brings together various opportunities especially when each store may offer something differently. The specialty of this store is that it does well with offering some closeout deals and beers at near wholesale prices. Check out the video below to see what I mean.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- ► 2018 (266)
- Beer Review: Bloomington Rooftop IPA
- Beer Review: MadTree Entropic Theory
- Beer Review: Upland Latitude Adjustment
- Beer Review: Stone Mocha IPA
- Beer Review: Evil Twin Liquid Double Fudge
- Beer Review: Victory Jubilee
- Beer Review: Shmaltz Klingon Imperial Porter
- Beer Review: Victory Tart Ten
- Unboxing: EricALionsFan Beer Mail Surprise
- Beer Run: Here's What I Got Today!
- Beer Review: New Belgium Cherry Almond Ale
- Beer Review: Lagunitas Lagunator Lager
- Beer Review: Avery Hog Heaven
- Instagram Beer Shot
- Instagram Beer Shot
- Beer Review: Blank Slate Fork In The Road
- Beer Review: New Belgium Voodoo Ranger IPA
- Beer Review: Terrapin Hopsecutioner
- Beer Review: Third Street Brewhouse Hop Lift IPA
- Beer Review: Terrapin HI-5 IPA
- Beer Review: Urban Artifact Pinwheel
- Craft Connection Bringing You To The Beer And Fun
- ▼ July (22)
- ► 2016 (379)