Monday, June 12, 2017
This is a quick minute look at the Apollo Hop which is a hop that many use for bittering, and is also a hop that stores well due to its durability and high alpha value. It is mainly used for Pale Ale style beers including Pale Ales, Extra pale Ales and IPAs. This is due to its range of Alpha Acids being from 15% to 19%, making it great for bittering beer. But done right and late in a boil it can also be used to add flavors as the aromas often noted are citrus, grapefruit, orange, pone, resin and cannabis. This is a nice versatile hop indeed for those that want that bite.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
MadTree Launching New Can: Luna Lux - Dark Winter Beer Alternative Luna Lux white IPA launch party features portable planetarium to r...
- ► 2019 (66)
- ► 2018 (266)
- Beer Review: Going Local With Brooklyn Local 2
- Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout Beer Review
- Tasting Lagunitas Doppel Weizen
- Tasting Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout ( KBS )
- Press Release: Ohio Craft Brewers Tap New Board Me...
- Tasting Lagunitas High West-ified Imperial Coffee ...
- Tasting DuClaw Sweet Baby Java
- Tasting Bell's Porter
- Tasting Southern Tier 2X Oak'd IPA
- Tasting New Belgium Flowering Citrus Ale
- Tasting Bell's Brewery Lager Of The Lakes
- Minute Beer Buzz: Talking The Apollo Hop
- Corruption Release And Other Things With Wooden Ca...
- Lagunitas Censored Rich Copper Ale AKA The Kronik
- DuClaw Mysterium A Mystery To Explore
- Weihenstephan Weihenstephaner 1516 | Craft Beer Re...
- Guinness Irish Wheat | Beer Review
- Minute Beer Buzz: The Simcoe Hop
- Minute Beer Buzz: The Saaz Hop
- Saugatuck Starburst Wheat | Craft Beer Review
- Blue Point Hoptical Illusion | Crafty Beer Review
- Minute Beer Buzz: The Warrior Hop
- ▼ June (22)
- ► 2016 (379)