Sunday, December 9, 2018
The Belgian Reserve Sour Saison from New Belgium Brewing is yet one more beer as part of their Belgian Reserve Series. At 7% ABV and 18 IBU, this ale encompassed the characteristics that I like about the Saison style and did well bringing in Belgian tones. Refreshing and crisp, this ale had a nice effervescence and a sour tone that was subtle but still present. Light in body with a great citrus feel, along with the clove and coriander made this an enjoyable beer for me. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on it, and for me, this one was a 4 out of 5 hitting the very good on my scale. And don’t forget, if you have had it then please leave a comment as well so that I can see what you thought of this one yourself. Cheers!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Winter Warmer Fest Breweries Announced
- Cincinnati Based Urban Artifact Brewery Nominated ...
- Campanology Harmony Foretold Pale Wheat Ale Review...
- New Belgium Honey Orange Tripel Review
- New Belgium Sour Saison Review
- Terrapin Moo-Hoo Chocolate Milk Stout Review
- Rhinegeist Wowie Fruited Ale Review
- Beer Unboxing - Goal Achieved And Deals Found
- Rhinegeist Puma Hoppy Pilsner Review
- Urban Artifact Milkman Maple Breakfast Stout Revie...
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)