Monday, November 5, 2018
Raspberry Jam from Tallgrass Brewing is a 4.3% Berliner Weisse style ale that at 4.3% ABV is the subject of my latest beer tasting here. There was no issue with the raspberry flavor coming through as this came through nicely for sure. The beer itself was light and tart as expected, and there was a good amount of carbonation in play as well which almost made it feel like a raspberry soda in some respect. If you like a fruity beer then you will not be disappointed with this one. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on this beer, and if you have had it before then leave a comment to let me know what you thought of it as well.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Mile Wide Leroy American Brown Ale Review
- Thanksgiving Eve Unboxing From The Beer PaTroll - ...
- Tasting Beer - Rhinegeist Dad Review
- Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March 2019
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass 8-Bit Pale Ale Review
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Half Pipe Sour Pale Ale R...
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Raspberry Jam Review
- Impromptu Collab LIVE STREAM! Prairie Bomb (Re-Sha...
- Enjoying International Stout Day With A Mala Vida
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)