Tuesday, November 20, 2018
Dad from Rhinegeist Brewery here in Cincinnati, Ohio, is what they call there Happy Holiday Ale and is a seasonal offering available in only November and December each year. This 6% ABV beer uses three hops and two malts and can also be best described as an Amber Red Ale. For me I found this one to be solid overall and have a nice balance between the malts and hops with an overall sweet caramelly appeal with an overall smoothness I think it’s well worth checking out if you see it and if you like a more malty type beer. Check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts on this one, and if you have had it then let me know what you thought by leaving a comment!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Mile Wide Leroy American Brown Ale Review
- Thanksgiving Eve Unboxing From The Beer PaTroll - ...
- Tasting Beer - Rhinegeist Dad Review
- Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March 2019
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass 8-Bit Pale Ale Review
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Half Pipe Sour Pale Ale R...
- Tasting Beer - Tallgrass Raspberry Jam Review
- Impromptu Collab LIVE STREAM! Prairie Bomb (Re-Sha...
- Enjoying International Stout Day With A Mala Vida
- ▼ November (9)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)