Friday, October 12, 2018
The UFO White Ale brewed with the Harpoon Brewery is a beer done in the Belgian Witbier style. It carries an ABV of 4.8% and my look at this one had me come across some of the common characteristics often found in the style. There was a nice presence of spice with a good feeling of clove coming through. The orange was there and not overdone, although the beer did almost teeter on a shandy-styled beer for me. There was a nice clean crispness with the beer, and overall it was light, smooth and refreshing and pretty much went down easy. No complaints from me on this one check out the video to see and hear more of my thoughts. And if you have had it before, then leave a comment to let me know what you thought of this one.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- Tasting Beer - Mendocino Imperial Stout Review
- Tasting Beer - Yellow Springs Captain Stardust Rev...
- Beer Flow Live Stream - Let's Drink
- Falls City Beer Classic Pilsner Beer Review
- Beer Flow - Back Live And Pumpkin Beer Yet?
- St. Louis Gueuze Fond Tradition Beer Review
- Guinness 200th Anniversary Export Stout Beer Revie...
- Dogfish Head Burton Baton Beer Review
- Ale-O-Ween Beer List Announced For Dayton Event
- Harpoon UFO White Ale Beer Review
- Talking Beer and GABF Gold With MadTree Brewing
- Elysian Brewing Superfuzz Beer Review
- MadTree Brewing & Lyft Ridesharing Partner To Prov...
- Sweetwater Brewing Goin' Coastal Beer Review
- Beer Flow - First Ever Malt Beverage Show
- Rare Beer Club Unboxing - September 2018 Beers
- Lagunitas Citrusinensis Pale Ale Beer Review
- Brew Talk: What Does Attenuation Mean In Brewing?
- Golden Road Berry Guava Wheat Beer Review
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2017 (267)
- ► 2016 (379)