Some images and video from the event that took place at the Duke Energy Center...set to the Rise of the Valkyries. It was definitely a good time as I was able to enjoy some various beers, although a good amount of time was spent volunteering and pouring beers for those that attended.
Sunday, February 19, 2017
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- ► 2018 (266)
- DuClaw Neon Gypsy - Beer Review #492
- Dark Horse Boffo Brown Ale - Beer Review #491
- Stone Xocoveza - Beer Review #490
- This Week In Beer 2/23/17
- Stone Coffee Milk Stout - Beer Review #489
- Great Lakes Blackout Stout - Beer Review #488
- Labeley.com...A Site For Beer Labels
- Bell's Kalamazoo Stout - Beer Review #487
- Cincy Winter Beerfest Wrap Up And Summary
- Sights and Sounds from Cincy Winter BeerFest Feb 2...
- The Week In Beer 2/16/17
- Stella Artois Cidre - Not Beer But A Cider Review
- Sierra Nevada Sidecar Orange Pale Ale - Beer Revie...
- Dogfish Head Beer For Breakfast - Beer Review #484...
- The Week In Beer 2/9/17
- Sierra Nevada Tropical Torpedo - Beer Review #483
- Heavy Seas Winter Storm - Beer Review #482
- Lagunitas 12th of Never Ale - Beer Review #481
- Beer and BS Saturday Night Surprise 2/4/17
- This Week In Beer 2/2/17 The XXXL Episode
- Lagunitas Brewing TuberFest - Beer Review #480
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2016 (379)