Monday, February 27, 2017
DuClaw Brewing has become one of my preferred breweries it seems and the Neon Gypsy is one of their IPA offerings that I was looking forward to trying. It is described as a golden IPA infused with grapefruit, citrus and notes of pine due to its use of the seven hops that were chosen. Just thinking about it makes me thirsty, time for me to taste and see how it compares. Check out my video to gather my thoughts!
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- ► 2018 (266)
- DuClaw Neon Gypsy - Beer Review #492
- Dark Horse Boffo Brown Ale - Beer Review #491
- Stone Xocoveza - Beer Review #490
- This Week In Beer 2/23/17
- Stone Coffee Milk Stout - Beer Review #489
- Great Lakes Blackout Stout - Beer Review #488
- Labeley.com...A Site For Beer Labels
- Bell's Kalamazoo Stout - Beer Review #487
- Cincy Winter Beerfest Wrap Up And Summary
- Sights and Sounds from Cincy Winter BeerFest Feb 2...
- The Week In Beer 2/16/17
- Stella Artois Cidre - Not Beer But A Cider Review
- Sierra Nevada Sidecar Orange Pale Ale - Beer Revie...
- Dogfish Head Beer For Breakfast - Beer Review #484...
- The Week In Beer 2/9/17
- Sierra Nevada Tropical Torpedo - Beer Review #483
- Heavy Seas Winter Storm - Beer Review #482
- Lagunitas 12th of Never Ale - Beer Review #481
- Beer and BS Saturday Night Surprise 2/4/17
- This Week In Beer 2/2/17 The XXXL Episode
- Lagunitas Brewing TuberFest - Beer Review #480
- ▼ February (21)
- ► 2016 (379)