From Sierra Nevada and their Beer Camp Across America Series comes the Moxee-Moron, which of course is another collaboration beer in which Sierra Nevada has teamed up with five other breweries: Bale Breaker Brewing, Barley Brown’s Beer, Black Raven Brewing Company, Melvin Brewing and Odell Brewing Company. This collaboration Imperial IPA comes in at an ABV of 7.5% and also carries an IBU level of 70. This brew was designed to honor the Pacific Northwest’s hop-bomb heritage. It features hops in the mash, the kettle, the hop Torpedo and the fermenter for ultra-complex hop aromas and flavors.
So BrewDog had the idea to create a Pink IPA and decided to label it beer for girls, but things seem to not be going as well as expected. M...
CINCINNATI (April 9, 2018) – The most popular beer rating and sharing app, Untappd, recently named Cincinnati one of ‘most checked-in ci...
Here's a look at an upcoming beer festival to take place in Indianapolis on May 5th, 2018. Five games will be chosen and yes drinkers as...
Winter Warmer Fest to Return in March Popular annual event features strong and rare beers from Ohio craft breweries. CLEVELAND – The Oh...
A story was published in the Tampa Bay Times on June 15th about how Florida Publix stores are now squeezing out smaller local independent c...
- ► 2018 (266)
- ► 2017 (267)
- Beer Review: Boulevard Tropical Pale Ale
- Beer Review: Guinness Black Lager
- Beer Review: Schlafly American IPA (AIPA)
- Beer Review: Sierra Nevada 11.5° Plato
- Beer Review: Three Floyds Alpha King
- Beer Review: Three Floyds Gumballhead
- Beer Review: Evil Twin The Cowboy
- Beer Review: Omnipollo 4:20 Vanilla Waffle Wheat
- Beer Review: Prairie Birra Farmhouse Ale
- Beer Review: Redhook Out Of Your Gourd
- Beer Review: Sierra Nevada Hoppy Lager
- Beer Review: Sierra Nevada Family Values
- Beer Review: Sierra Nevada State Of The Union
- Beer Review: Stillwater Artisanal Stereo
- Beer Ratings: What You Need To Know And Understand...
- Beer Review: Stillwater Artisanal Superhop
- Snacks For Beer With Craft Beers Gone Wild
- Beer Review: Stone Go To IPA
- Beer Review: Sierra Nevada Pat-Rye-OT Revolutionar...
- Beer Review Sierra Nevada Sweet Sunny South
- Beer Review: Arcadia Ales Cheap Date
- Beer Review: Evil Twin Low Life
- Beer Review: Morland Old Speckled Hen
- Beer Review: Sierra Nevada Moxee-Moron
- Brewery Opening: Wooden Cask Brewing (Newport, Ken...
- CBGW Asks: What Are Your Bar Pet Peeves?
- Beer Review: Sierra Nevada West Latitude
- Beer Review: Rogue Juniper Pale Ale
- Beer Review: Stillwater Readymade Vacuum
- Beer Review: Ballast Point Schooner Wet Hop Ale On...
- Beer Review: Taft's Resolved Belgian On Location Q...
- Beer Review: MadTree EspressoSelf On Location Quic...
- Beer Review: Lagunitas Equinox
- Stout It Out With Craft Beers Gone Wild
- ▼ November (34)